since my mom's passing that I have questioned whether I was right to go ahead and have more children. I have to honestly say that I probably would NOT have if I had known that I would lose my mom just 1 short year later. Things can get so tough both emotionally and physically when you are completely on your own. The finances, the stressors, and the emotions just take their toll from time to time.
That said, this rollercoaster has had so many moments that just put me at peace with my situation and what I am deal with/going through.
This afternoon I saw yet another one.


I am so grateful for the casual reminders of how GREAT my kids and personal little family are!!!
1 comment:
Aw...so precious! Love every moment of it!
I understand how difficult is must be for you Jenn. *hugs* I wish I lived nearby so I could help you out with things!
Post a Comment