Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can I strangle him????



This is where I am with Tobey. I am just too worn out to try any more. For 12 years, I have been battling trying to give this kid his independence. Now, he is a lazy bum who will do NOTHING for himself. He is so irresponsible and careless. I am just at a loss as to HOW I can help him become the independent young adult that he NEEDS to be???

Just add this to the list....

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Aw...Poor Tobey. :o( Do you think he's a little down on himself lately? Perhaps you can talk to him and see if everything is OK and give him some pep talks? I understand how hard this must be for you though...

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clara said...

Sounds like the teen years might be hitting him hard. And YOU!

Now is the time to take that little pill that puts you to sleep for 10 years and lets you awaken to wonderful, responsible, college educated, gainfully employed young adults! :P