Wednesday, December 31, 2008


I love being home with my kids on holidays. I also hate it. I know that is terrible to say, but I just feel more worn out than when I work. I feel like I spend the time cleaning up, doing laundry, etc. All I am doing is being the maid to the people in the house. It gets so frustrating. The sink is constantly full of dishes, things are always lying around, and there is always something being spilled somewhere. I just wish that everyone could chip in and make my time off actually time off and not another job which is what it feels like....

3 comments:

Diane said...

It sounds to me like a "chore chart" is in need at your house. Even little chores like making sure toys get picked up for the little ones can help you relax a bit and not feel like a maid. I'm sending you hugs and hope you'll get those kids moving and helping their great mom!!!! ~ Diane

Aimee said...

OMG can I relate and I only have 1 toddler!!! LOL I tell you what, Hannah can seriously tear down the town! I just put her to bed and am so happy not to have to listen to Elmo's voice!!! Yes, Dorothy is the damn fish's name! LOL Excuse me while I clean up my condo now!!!

Hang in there and try to get some R & R! *hugs*

t said...

I hear you loud and clear. I came to work today after a 11 day vacation, sat down in my chair, and thought, "Good. Now I can relax!" So so true!