Friday, March 6, 2009

Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Pictures, Images and Photos


Tonight, I saw Clay Walker at the rodeo with a friend. I always attend at least one show every year. I love the rodeo. ALWAYS have. As a kid, we would attend both the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo as well as the Huntsville Prison Rodeo. My grandpa was a HUGE fan and he made sure that we were there EVERY year. We never missed and were lucky enough to catch some great shows!

Next year, I am going to step up and join a committee with my friend Serene. I was going to do it this year, but thought that I was getting into the principal program and then ended up deciding to NOT do it at the last minute. Now, I am am driven to lose this weight and really want to join the committee as a bit of a social thing for myself. One of my goals for myself is to get out more. I just do not get out like I should. I cannot complain that I never meet anyone if I do not put myself out there. After all, they are not going to present themselves in my line of work. That is pretty clear!

It is a good motivator to set goals. A new thing for me. Nice...

1 comment:

t said...

That is awesome! It's great to get involved in stuff that interests you.