
This has just been a HORRIBLE week! Sitter #5 calls me on Tuesday at 11:30 to tell me that she has a problem. I am thinking that someone is sick YET AGAIN. Oh no, she wants to tell me that she can no longer watch B & B. She claims that they "hit too much." OK. Well, I find it interesting that she has not said 1 word about it to me before now, and I find it so darn frustrating that yet ANOTHER sitter has not given them a chance to adjust. She has only had them for 8 days! Do ANY of these sitters realize that A. toddlers hit B. toddlers take a few weeks to adjust to a new situation C. the only way that toddlers will learn how to NOT hit is if you teach them and that it takes more than a few days to teach them???? Geez... So, I again had to look for a sitter...
Well, I found one and we went over on Wednesday to meet and talk to her. Apparently, one of the twins knocked my purse out of the car at the complex where the new sitter lives when we were getting out. None of us saw this and while we were in talking, it was stolen! That is just great since my license, spare keys, checkbook, glasses, social security card (and all 5 kids social security cards), and checkcard, were all in there! More of a pain in the neck than anything. I immediately cancelled the card and book of checks that was taken and took care of everything else. Saddest thing is that all that was in there worth anything was $1 and a book of stamps! The most valuable thing to me is all of my pictures which mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone else.... I DARE someone to try and take my identity! Have fun! Will you please pay off my $80,000 student loans, $30,000 car loan, and $130,000 mortgage while you are at it? This is one time when my crappy credit will actually be a good thing as they will not get ANYTHING!
For 3 days this week B & B have had to go to the back-up sitter. She is REALLY sweet and so very nice, but for some reason, they do NOT nap there. So, I am blessed with toddlers who cry over everything and whine and moan. It has been terrible. They have been unbearable.
It all came to a head tonight. We arrive home. Tylor comes out to help. Baylee is leaning up against the door and Tylor opens it not paying attention to the fact that she has ALL of her body weight pushed on it and SMACK! She lands face first on the concrete...Let's just say that I am VERY grateful that she had her picture made last week because she now has a beutiful goose egg on her forehead, a puffy lip, and a scratched up nose. Poor baby! I guess it was a suitable way to end the week that we have had.....


No comments:
Post a Comment