Monday, June 1, 2009

I did it!

I over came a HUGE fear of performing in front of people who are so much better than I am and got through my FIRST taekwondo testing tonight!!!

Photobucket

I am no longer the low man in the class. I am now an orange belt!! I also received my tree board which I will hold on to until I am ready to test for my black belt in about 2 years. Then, I will be able to break it as a symbol to my journey towards my black belt coming to an end...

The only thing that REALLY bummed me out tonight was that Tobey was home sick and NOT able to watch me test. I REALLY wish that he could have shared in that experience with me as I have shared in ALL of his testing experiences with him and it has been just FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Care said...

WTG Jenn! Sorry Tobey wasn't able to be there to watch...and hope he is feeling better soon.

t said...

You are so active and thin now Jenn!