Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One week....

Just one week left....
7 days....
168 hours....
And then it is back to work for me.


There is so much to do....

School supplies are not done....
Boys clothes are not done...
Backpacks for boys....
Tobey's glasses need to get repaired...

Oh and we MUST not forget that there is a CAT scan and a VCUG scheduled at the hospital the DAY BEFORE I head back. Yes, I am a complete wacko and like to live on the edge! What can I say? Those things needed to get done and I needed to NOT have to take off of work if at all possible!

So, we will have as many MOM AND ME hours as we can. We will enjoy these last few moments of summer break. And by God, WE WILL GET TO THE BEACH ONE LAST TIME before I concede my loss to work!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

t said...

Look at the bright side. You got 6 weeks off. I get 3 weeks TOTAL off per year which includes sick, funeral, everything. Which basically boils down to like 2 real days off; the rest are used for appointments and if the kids are sick etc.

But I know it would be hard to come back after 6 wks off.

Twin Mommy said...

Girl I feel your pain. There are many reasons that I can't wait for December to come...but one is definitely the 12 weeks maternity leave :D Although I'm not sure why...after being home for 12 weeks with the twins and a new infant...I will probably be begging to go back to work.

Twin Mommy said...

Are you ready?? Although I don't feel too much sympathy for you (:-p) I have been thinking about you today.

Hope your first day tomorrow goes well!

Aimee said...

I hope your first day goes smoothly!!! I hope you were able to accomplish everything on your check list. Sounds like you had a wonderful Summer with the kiddos! I'm so envious of your yearly time off, I get 2.5 weeks a fricken year so there will be no vacays for me, it will all be spent taking time off to care for the kids and taking care of business. It's all good, after all I signed up for this!! :o)