Monday, January 18, 2010

Photobucket


I fell off of the wagon...The healthy eating/diet wagon that is...I caved to the stress that I have been surrounded by lately and ate accordingly.... Therefore, I have gained 20 pounds of the 100 that I worked SO HARD to lose!!!

Well, I went back to my doctor today and talked with her about it. She agreed to help me out, but also told me that this cycle is NO GOOD. I know this, but just do not know HOW to not get caught in it. It is vicious. How do I avoid being in this cycle for the next 40 years??? I know that I need to change eating habits, but that is so HARD at my age. Bottom line is that I am just NOT a veggie eater and that is a TOUGH thing to just start to like at my age... Veggies are such a good filler...

I guess the silver lining here is that I caught myself only 20 lbs up and wanted to do something rather than waiting till I gained all 100 and undid all of that work, but I got rid of all of the BIG clothes. So, I CAN'T be that size again. It is NOT an option....

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Oh Jenn...please don't kick yourself so hard. No one is perfect and what's 20 pounds? You can get back on track and remember not to try to hard ok? *hugs*

Proud of ya girl!!