Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Balancing Act.....

Sometimes it is so hard.....

Juggling everything that I have going on. There are moments when things seem to be going so well. All of the balls are in the air smoothly circling like a perfect juggler in a circus can do. And, I am often quite impressed. I can have as many as 6 or 7 balls going up there. Things seem good. A bit chaotic, but good. Chaos does not scare me. I was raised by a single mother. I am used to chaos. It is pretty much all I have known since becoming a single mom myself.

Think about it. Triplets.... Boom! Instant chaos! Tobey... Boom! More chaos. And, just when I thought that I was getting tuned into Tobey's care/needs, etc, I get Taylar's official diagnosis. Boom! More chaos.

So, what do I do? Don't like my life to calm and precictable I guess. Get used to triplets and life with Tobey and Taylar and decide that something is MISSING!!! Yeah, I probably was food deprived in that moment because most people think I am mentally INSANE for thinking that!!! :o

Let's try for 1 more. Boom! My twinkies!!! More chaos!

You know what??? As crazy as it seems.... I think that I LOVE it... OMG. I think that I might need meds...

Maybe an intervention???

But, when I go to sleep at night and I sneak in and kiss the cheek of all 5 of my kids (yup, I still kiss the BIG ones too! :)), I do NOT know HOW my life would function without the the ingredient that each of them contributes to the recipe that we like to call the PELZER FAMILY!

So, even when all of the balls come tumbling to the ground as they have so much lately, I have to stop and think of the moments when they are all up in the air circling so nicely and remind myself that those are the moments that we work towards and try to get back to. Those moments WILL return. We just have to be patient and wait. Sometimes, waiting is the hardest part...

3 comments:

Twin Mommy said...

You juggle it better than anyone else I know.

Jenny H said...

I think it all sounds pretty cool. I often brag about this friend I have "who has triplets AND twins AND is a single mom!". :)

Lori said...

Test