I am at THAT point in my job that I NEED a change.
I really have been for a long time, but have tried to look the other way and keep myself occupied with other things. Starting up clubs and helping out wherever I am needed at work. Going above and beyond to do what is asked and expected.
Well, I have reached my breaking point. Yea. It HAS happened. I have reached the point where I will do/take no more...I am tired. I am done. I can be abused/neglected NO MORE.
I will try no more. No more attempting to SUCK UP to people for the HOPE of what it MIGHT get me later. I have learned that it gets me NOTHING. I seem to get NOWHERE. So, what is the point? Why should I make myself crazy for NOTHING?
Like everyone around me, I will do ONLY WHAT IS REQUIRED and not a bit more.
Saddest part is that doing for others used to bring me pleasure, but I have been used and abused so many times now that it now does nothing but cause heartache... :(
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment