Thursday, August 25, 2011

Already???

Where did the time go?

I CANNOT believe we are 2 weeks into a new school year.... Geez.... That summer sure was fast! I swear, I blinked and it was over! :(

We had a FABULOUS visit with our friends from N Carolina. It was great. They were here for a week and we got to take a mini trip to San Antonio and Sea World while they were here which was REALLY nice (but CRAZY hot) for the kids! :) The only bad thing about their visit was that when they left, I realized how very much I LOVED them and wished that they were closer. :( I have said it before and will do it again. It is so hard to find someone that you share commonalities with and J and I are just like that. It angers me that we have to be so far apart!!!

No comments: