Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Just Cannot Believe Some People....

When I made the choice to become a mother, I believe that I made the choice to put my OWN needs on the backburner for a good amount of time. My children became my priority. I now considered them FIRST when I did things and I no longer thought about what I needed as being priority...

I am often shocked to find other mothers who do NOT feel the same way... :( These women have a child/ren and yet still feel that their personal needs are superior. It saddens me to watch it. I observed it with V who always put herself first while she was raising 2 kids and it was so sad.... :(

I see it now with A. How can you possibly continue to meet people online and then up and MOVE to locations ACROSS THE COUNTRY to shack up with these people that you have met?? More over, allow your son to be involved in this? A did this 2X when she came to Houston and is now doing it again to go to VA. I think she is insane! Her poor son... :( This kid has been diagnosed by qualified people as being on the spectrum. However, she has yet, since his diagnosis at almost 4, to do 1 thing to assist him with HIS needs. She has not even shared his diagnosis with his school! :0So, this poor kid has had to try and cope without the assistance that he so deserves....All she has done is concern herself with finding a mate. Each time, poor P is allowed to get attached to these people only to be terribly upset (I am sure) when the relationship ends. How can he NOT be? He is just a kid....Throughout all of this, A is so proud of herself. Proud of what? Proud of no job? Proud of finding yet another person who will allow both her and her son to live off of them? Proud of the fact that she is quitting school again? Proud of the fact that she pulled her son out of school for a month so she could go have a conjugal visit with her girlfriend because she just could not wait till the summer? Give me a break!

When will these people step up and actually be the parents that these poor kids deserve? My question is this: How are these kids going to turn out???? Scary thought...

No comments: