Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gosh, I wish that I could post a "well-kid" post, but we

are FAR from that here...Let's see...Went to the doctor yesterday. After $120 in co-payments, we leave knowing that the bug is viral and it just has to "run it's course" in their systems. Oh, and the fact that Baylee has pink-eye. Yes, pink-eye! My sweet 14 month-old has pink-eye. I was baffled at first as to where she might have gotten it from. No one here has it and no one at the sitter's does either. Then, I heard from the nurse at my school that she has sent home 10 kids between Friday and Monday with pink-eye. Oh, big shocker now as to where it came from!

Sick sick sick! I am just tired of it all!

PLEASE send those get well vibes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noooo, that is NOT the update I was looking for! You poor thing! Dearest Jenn, wishing I could come help you nurse those sick kiddos back to health. :) I know it's got to be tough.

Continuing to pray...

Aimee said...

Oh Jenn, so sorry Baylee has pink eye! :o( I hope she recovers quickly. I am sure Hannah will one day get that. It's on of those things, that you are bound to catch.

It's bummer having to fork out money for an office visit knowing it is was money you probably could have saved but than again it keep syour mind at ease that it is not something serious.

I am sending big healthy "get well" vibes your way!!