Too cute! I love their adoable outfits!! What stylin' babes you got there! Baylee's dress is just precious!! You can tell Tobey really loves the twins, he's such a sweetheart!
I am a working single mom doing my best to raise one set of teenage triplets and first grade twins. Thrown into our midst is a dog, autism and a child in a wheelchair. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment! But, there is plenty of love, smiles and joy in our house.
3 comments:
Adorable, as always! And love the shorts & sandals ~ we won't be wearing those for another four months! :oD
So happy to see your beautiful babies here tonight, my friend!
So cute!
Too cute! I love their adoable outfits!! What stylin' babes you got there! Baylee's dress is just precious!! You can tell Tobey really loves the twins, he's such a sweetheart!
Hope you have a great weekend Jenn!! *hugs*
Post a Comment