Thursday, July 31, 2008

OK...I have been tagged. So, here goes.....

100 things about me.....Not that you guys really care, but I will try....

1. I was born in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
2. I grew up living with my granparents.
3. My father remarried and had 5 more kids.
4. Growing up, I lived in 1 house for 20 years.
5. I went to school in the same school district that I now work for.
6. I have been engaged to be married once.
7. I have an Associate's degree.
8. I have a Bachelor's degree.
9. I have a Master's degree.
10. I love movies.
11. I love Mexican food.
12. I love Cajun food.
13. I love Chinese food.
14. I love Seafood.
15. I hate Indian food.
16. My favorite place to be is the beach.
17. I have never been pregnant with just 1 baby.
18. I was a mom of 3 by age 24.
19. I have a child with Spina Bifida.
20. I have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
21. I am a huge Disney fan.
22. I lost my mom just this year.
23. I live in Texas, but long to be able to live in a place that is not so hot.
24. I only wear glasses to drive.
25. I forgot that I really like Thai food too!
26. I drive a vehicle that seats 9.
27. If I could afford it, I would have a few more kids.
28. I have a small obsession with gadgets.
29. I have had 2 c-sections.
30. I have had all of my wisdom teeth removed surgically.
31. I live on a cul-de-sac.
32. I hate that my mailbox is at the end of the street.
33. I would love to get my doctorate, but do not have the time or money to do so.
34. My eating habits are crappy.
35. I am so proud of myself as I have already started my Christmas shopping this year which is a MUST for a single mom of 5 kids.
36. I have 7 tattoos (most of them, because of my job, are in places that they cannot be seen). Yup 7! Yes, I want more!!!
37. I a freak about my toe nails being polished, and I think that NO ONE should wear open-toed shoes with toe nails that are unpolished.
38. I have a son who plays football.
39. I have a son who is a state champion in the wheelchair form of taekwondo.
40. All of my children are named after family members as I feel that is so important.
41. All of my children have a "Y" in their names.
42. With the first 3, it was not on purpose.
43. With the last 2 it was.
44. I have a set of triplets.
45. I have a set of twins.
46. My children are 10.5 years apart.
47. I have never been married.
48. I used a donor and my own eggs to conceive my children.
49. Among my triplets, there are blue, green, and brown eyes.
50. My mom's ashes are still at my house.
51. I collect cows and DVDs.
52. I love OOAK babies and would like to start collecting them.
53. I am a DEVOTED and LOYAL Republican as it is the party which stands for all that I believe in. Yes! I am !
54. I voted for George W. Bush and am still proud of it. Unlike MANY, my loyalty does not waiver because of a rough time for our country. We have had many if you just glance at history. It is NEVER one person's fault. They just happen.
55. I will NOT vote for Obama!
56. I hate the healthcare coverage that I work so hard to PAY for.
57. I HATE the FACT that I owe the government $80K just for the education that I chose to get to become a teacher/counselor.
58. I am a state certified teacher in 4 areas.
59. I have been a certified counselor for 4 years.
60. I hate that I cannot just run out and get the things that my son needs and that resources are so few when funding is needed for basic things.
61. I have a son that has endured 18 operations.
62. My first pregnancy actually started with 4, but one never developed.
63. I work with inner-city kids.
64. I do believe that I have one of the most meaningful jobs.
65. I still have my tonsils and appendix.
66. I am about to begin my 13th year of teaching.
67. I long to visit far away places ESPECIALLY Italy!
68. I have swam with stingrays.
69. I have been on a cruise.
70. I have been to Mexico.
71. I have been to the Bahamas.
72. I have been to the Cayman islands.
73. I have been to at least half of the US states.
74. I was a competitive swimmer when I was young and through high school.
75. I earned 2 letters in high school. One for swimming and one for drill team.
76. My favorite animal is the manatee.
77. My favorite colors are red and hot pink.
78. I always dreamed of having at least 4 kids.
79. I LOVE tie-dye.
80. I LOVE 80's music.
81. I am a HUGE fan of Trans-Siberian Orchestra as I have seen their concert 5 times.
82. I love Broadway shows too.
83. The last one that I saw with my Mom was Jersey Boys just a few weeks before she died.
84. I love pictures.
85. I am happy to have my new D60 camera as it captures my photo-shy son before he turns away.
86. I hate tomatoes, mushrooms, and onions.
87. I have not had a good night's sleep since my mom died.
88. I get REALLY bad migraines.
89. I love the looks that I get from my children.
90. I have never loved anyone as much as I love my kids.
91. My only wish for my kids is their happiness and sense of knowing that they ARE loved.....
92. I love shoes!
93. I love jewelry.
94. I have one extra piercing at the top of my ear. While I would love to have others, it is just not appropriate in my field of work.
95. I still think about someday getting married, but I know that my chances of that happening at my age, with 5 kids, and at my size are NIL! I have a better chance of winning the lottery.
96. I guess I should play the lottery.
97. I love to talk. Just sit and talk with those who care.
98. I miss and worry about my friend D who is just having a rough time.
99. I have a love/hate relationship with the internet and chat boards. While I have met so many great people, I have also met some real nasty bitches who just live for being mean and picking on people who are more vulnerable and kind-hearted than they are. The experiences have also given me a profound understanding as to WHY some women are still single....
100. I have actually completed this! Thank you A for stimulating my brain in the midst of my summer break when it has shut down. The neurons are now firing!

PS Tag to Serene...You're it!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I love your answers Jenn! We have a lot in common! Loved #99 response! hehehe

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.