

Yes, I have been told that the first step in recovery is admitting that there is a problem. I LOVE Guitar Hero! I have started playing it and REALLY REALLY like it now. I was REALLY bad at it at first, but am SLOWLY getting better. The things that we do for fun when we are moms just amazes me.....
Who would have known????


5 comments:
Haha! When I last visited my grown kiddos, I tried t o get them to set up a game of Rock Band (I think that's the name), which I'm told is similar to Guitar Hero. It fell through, and I'm disappointed that I couldn't do it...but maybe, some day.
You'll have to invite me over for a session :)
-Susan
Awesome! Guitar hero rocks!!! Even my dad has it at home! LMAO!!! I like your style! hehehe
You must be related to my husband...He's begging for the Aerosmith edition that just came out.
Post a Comment