Just the thoughts and feelings of one single momma to a set of triplets and twins!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
After a 2 year pause, it was so nice to be back....
I LOVE Trans-Siberian Orchestra and had gone to their Christmas show every year since they started. I have watched their show get bigger and bigger and them get better and better. I just LOVE them! For the past 2 years, I have been unable to go, but this year I was able to go again and it was FABULOUS. Of course, they were better than ever and did NOT disappoint me. The seats were wonderful and oh so close!
Oh how I wish I could have been with you at this concert! We love the TSO too! They never come anywhere close to us to perform - always Portland, which is a 4 hr drive away over a snowy mountain pass. Thanks for sharing these great pictures!!! I'm so happy you had a great time! ~ Diane
I am a working single mom doing my best to raise one set of teenage triplets and first grade twins. Thrown into our midst is a dog, autism and a child in a wheelchair. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment! But, there is plenty of love, smiles and joy in our house.
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I could have been with you at this concert! We love the TSO too! They never come anywhere close to us to perform - always Portland, which is a 4 hr drive away over a snowy mountain pass. Thanks for sharing these great pictures!!! I'm so happy you had a great time! ~ Diane
WOO HOO! I went in November and it was AMAZING! I'm so glad you got to go see them. Love their CD too. They are the bomb.
Post a Comment