Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic

optimistic.png Pictures, Images and Photos

I think that I have a sitter.

I am afraid to get too excited, but it looks like it will be good. I have found a lady who is a SAHM to a 3 year-old boy. She is looking for some extra $$. Her rate is VERY reasonable and she is going to take the twins, but NO MORE kids. She will take the kids on play dates, to the park, and even to the outdoor water play area that is opening down the street from her house in a month. She has an extra room in her house that she will set up her son's old crib in, and she has plenty of room in her SUV for 3 car seats. Oh, and she is also willing to take them to Mother's Day Out in the fall...

She is only about 10 minutes out of my way as I head into work.

Sounds so good. I hope it really is as good as it looks. We are set-up to meet her next Saturday and the kids will begin the Monday after Spring Break.

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: