Tuesday, February 3, 2009

number 27 Pictures, Images and Photos

This is the number for the week...

Yes. At week 4 of my diet, I have lost 27 pounds! I am trying so very hard this time and there is one huge difference. This diet is for me! Yup, after 36.5 years of putting others first, I have decided to put Jennifer first. I am losing weight and trying to be healthier for ME! It may sound a bit selfish, but I think that it is time for me to be that way. The way I see it is that by being this way everyone around me will ultimately benefit too. Losing weight will make me a healthier and more active mom. So, the kids will have a mom that is more energetic and lives longer. A thinner me will mean more to friends and co-workers. So, that is a plus for my job as well. All around, putting Jenn first seems to just benefit everyone!

Here's to those pounds continuing to come off. I have a LONG way to go, but I think that I am off to a GREAT start!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Woohoo!
Well done!!

It doesn't sound selfish at all.

Attagirl! :o)

Aimee said...

I'm so very proud of you Jenn!!! Way to go!!! :o)

Care said...

Way to go Jenn - that is great progress in a short time!

Serene said...

I can't wait to see you...hot momma!! Go get 'em Jenn! Love ya!!

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.