Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thought this was a good idea....Stole it from a friend...

Some things about me....

Your Favorite...


1. Part of your love interest's body It has been soooooo long....Ummmmmm. Hands definitely....

2. Poet - Hands down...Shel Silverstein....I AM a kid at heart... :)

3. Halloween costume that you've worn - spider

4. Breakfast cereal - Peanut Butter Crunch

5. Political figure - Colin Powell. I am just so impressed by him...

6. Magazine/periodical - People

7. Job - Being a MOM!

8. Toy from childhood - Cabbage Patch Dolls! Oh, how I loved them!!!!

9. Tattoo that you have - Two actually...The one of the triplets and my "Baylee" one. Still need to get my Brennyn one.... :)

10. Pie - Pecan

11. Old article of clothing - My tie-dye shirts :)

12. Day of the year - 2 actually. July 2nd and December 3rd

13. Genre of music - Country. I do live in TEXAS!

14. Sports hero - Ummmmmm. Yeah.... Michael Ohr since I saw him in "Blindslide." I really do not follow sports....

15. Flower - Red rose, but I do LOVE Bluebonnets when they are in season....

16. Mixed drink - LOVE a spicy Bloody Mary and a REALLY good Mudslide...:)

17 Drink - Coke Zero

18. TV Show - At this VERY moment Army Wives because everything else is off...But, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice...

19. Movie musical - Grease

20. Vegetable - Spinach

21. Type of Food - Mexican (Tex-Mex)

22. Screen kiss - LOVE the kiss at the end of Serendipity when they FINALLY reunite

23 Tribe - Have NO idea....

24. Place to buy clothes - Ralph Lauren, but only at the outlet store and even then ONLY off of the clearance rack!

25. Religion/belief system - Christian. Recently, Methodist. It feels right for us....

26. Curse word or phrase to say - I say many things that I shouldn't in my car and at home because I have a job where I am unable to use foul language all day so it tends to get bottled up and then just spew out.....

27. Unnecessary gadget of yours - Hello? NONE of my gadgets are unnecessary! You are talking to the gadget queen! I LOVE gadgets! Now, I do have a Nintendo DS that I got for myself to play Guitar Hero on that I really RARELY use...

28. Musical 'genius' - Brian Wilson

29. Schoolyard game from childhood - Kickball

30. Bar - Pat O Briens in New Orleans....MANY great times there! :)

31. Color - Red or Hot Pink

32. 'Battle scene' from a movie - The Lord of the Rings Trilogy has some FABULOUS ones....

33. Music to get your groove on - Abba OF COURSE!!!

34. Drug (illegal) - Nope....Never was interested...

35. Thing about your family - That we have such a UNIQUE family and that we have "differently-abled" members that have just taught all of us how very precious life is....

36. Way to travel - HAS to be CAR. We CANNOT afford to fly with our family size...

37. Cause - Cystic Fibrosis is close to my heart as is MS and Alzheimers as they have effected people that I know/love....

38. Candy bar - Snickers, York Peppermint Patty, Whatchamacalit and I could go on and on and on. Pretty much anything that is NOT dark chocolate...

39. Sex position - On top! :) I like to be in control! :)

40. Thing about your work - The time that I get to have off with my children....

41. Restaurant you frequent regularly - Casa Ole and Lopez. We LOVE Mexican!

42. Cafe- La Madeleine

43. Local park - A few miles away....

44. Subject/class from high school - English. I LOVE to write!

45. Horror movie - The Saw series....

46. Photo of yourself (describe) - A picture of me with all of the kids in patriotic shirts that we had done after I finally lost my weight. It was the first time that I had a picture done with ALL of my kids....

47. Sport to play - Competitive swimming....

48. Musical instrument - I LOVE to hear the violin play. WISH that I could play an instrument but I have NO MUSICAL talent at all!!!

49. Band to see live - Lady Antebellum was the best group that I have ever seen! They put on an AWESOME show. Though, I will say that the Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" show was quite great and Trans-Siberian Orchestra are 2 other close seconds!

50. Video game - Pac-Man

No comments: