Monday, February 7, 2011

As Predicted....

Things are crazy and hectic...

Really, I am more annoyed than anything...

Why you might ask?

Because people are STUPID! Yes, stupid... LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN WELL: DO NOT say that you will visit a KID if you have absolutely no intentions of doing so. I think that it is BOTH mean and cruel. Several folks told myself and Tobey that they would come and visit him while he was in to keep him company. See, people were aware that I had to work and that he would be spending his days alone...So, these people quickly tell Tobey that they will be able to come up to the hospital and visit him. Great, I think. He will not spend the whole day alone. There will be people there to help pass the time. Relieves a bit of the stress that is bearing down on me.

Fast forward to today. Day 6. Who has visited my sweet, sad, lonely boy? Me. Let me repeat that. Me. Oh and his siblings the one day that I BROUGHT THEM!

It is so frustrating and sad. He sits and waits for people who probably had NO INTENTION of ever coming. To me, that is just NOT something that you say in passing. If you are NOT going to do it, DON'T say it! So, just one more thing to bring my boy down when he is already sad because he is stuck in a flat position in a bed that is loud and annoying in a room that has internet that will not allow him to access his favorite sites and only has "baby shows" on the TV in the morning hours... :(

I predicted that we would go it alone, and I was pretty much right which has been fine since I have done it before...Doing what you know is MUCH easier than dealing with the disappointment of the hurt of those who let you down...

No comments: