It runs rampant where I work...Seriously, there is an epidemic here among the paras. Ugh. Sometimes, I think that the adults are worse than the kids. I mean, if you just LISTEN to people then MAYBE, you might know WHAT they were saying!
Example: Our district was ordering t-shirts for everyone for free. They came around asking us what size we needed. I actually WROTE my size myself so there would be no mistake as to what I needed. Then, the shirts came in yesterday while I was taking Tobey to the doctor. I come in this morning and my shirt is waiting in the WRONG SIZE! Yeah. That was how well our secretary paid attention to what I said. Then, I got to ask her about it and she claims that was the size I told her! Really?? Even though I have not worn that size in over a year?? I swear, these people make me want to smack them so hard.... Of course, there is NOTHING that can be done. I am just SOL...
Why does it seem that those of us who actually DO our jobs spend our time cleaning up the messes of those who DON'T? Why do people want to cover for the incompetent idiots that are all around us? Let's start holding people accountable for their behavior. We do it to the children. Why not the adults?? It seems that the rules and regulations that guide us when we are young seem to go by the wayside as we get older. It baffles me. Just because someone has a lesser job does NOT mean that they should have ZERO accountability. That is just asinine.
It needs to end...
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Girl, couldn't have said it better myself. It seems like at work I spend half my time fixing someone else's mistakes. Think of how efficient we would be if we could just focus on ourselves!
Post a Comment