Monday, March 19, 2012

Again

Yup...It has happened again....

My friend V has decided that she no longer wants to help me out with the "Tobey thing." She is trying to say that it cost her $$ which I know is a lie because we have been taking out $$ every check to prevent it from doing just that...

However, I was afraid this would happen because she is NOT like my Uncle who was very disciplined with $$. See, he was taking $$ out each check and placing it in a savings account. Then, when it came to tax time, he had the $$ there to pay what he owed. No problem. Cost him nothing... V, was keeping the $$ that I told her to keep, but was NOT saving it. She was spending it... :( Now, she is claiming that she owes $700, but I am sure that she is conveniently forgetting the $$ that she was witholding from EVERY check!

I am again left to find someone to do this for me, and I do not know WHO I am going to ask??? I am pretty much out of options....

This is so stressful....

No comments: