Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Growing Apart....

Friendships are hard...

I am NOT one to make TONS of friends. I never have been. That has always been my sister's area. So, I have always been happy to have a few good friends when I do have them. Of late, I have noticed that one friend, in particular, has been acting a bit different. It is a sad reality for me to face, but I do believe that we have just grown apart.

I came to this realization when I was chatting with another friend in the same circle. She noticed the same thing with this friend. She seems to "try too hard" when she is around us. She seems to be having too many hypocritical moments. She just seems to have too many times when she upsets me with things that she says. I know that friends upset us now and then. NO friendship is perfect. But, it seems to me happening ALL the time now with her..... :( It is just so sad to see things like this happen. It is almost like a death. I don't think that anyone is particular is too blame. Things went certain ways for each of us and those paths caused our lives to pull apart. That is the reality.

Reality just pains us sometimes. But, it is what it is....

No comments: