Just the thoughts and feelings of one single momma to a set of triplets and twins!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
"If you think that I am cute, you should see my twin!"
I just LOVE these shirts. They were GREAT hand-me-downs from our internet family S & K. A nice end to such a crappy week. Things are looking up and I have to say that I am relieved!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jenn ~ so glad you're back. I was really missing your posts!!
Those shirts are too cute! My littlest one has a top that says, "I am one of many blessings." It sparks some good conversations with strangers when we're out!
(((Hugs))), my friend. I'm so sorry this has been such a sad week.
Those shirts are too cute Jenn!! B & B are looking adorable in them! i hope things get better and better for you! it's the bad weeks that make you appreciate the good weeks! *hugs*
I am a working single mom doing my best to raise one set of teenage triplets and first grade twins. Thrown into our midst is a dog, autism and a child in a wheelchair. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment! But, there is plenty of love, smiles and joy in our house.
3 comments:
Jenn ~ so glad you're back. I was really missing your posts!!
Those shirts are too cute! My littlest one has a top that says, "I am one of many blessings." It sparks some good conversations with strangers when we're out!
(((Hugs))), my friend. I'm so sorry this has been such a sad week.
Been thinking about you a lot.
I love those shirts Jenn - :P
I am really hoping this week is better than last. I don't think too many of us could handle last week again.
Those shirts are too cute Jenn!! B & B are looking adorable in them! i hope things get better and better for you! it's the bad weeks that make you appreciate the good weeks! *hugs*
Post a Comment