Friday, February 15, 2008
My newest addiction...
My I-Pod! Gosh, I am crazy addicted to that silly thing. It helps to pass the time at doctors/dentists offices, while waiting at karate, and other occasions when I would just sit arounf and do nothing. It is sad how dull my life is. Something as simple as a little gadget brings me so much pleasure. Oh well, no matter to me. I am all the more enamored by my newest technological advancement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's really amazing how much a little piece of technology can make our lives a while lot happier!! Enjoy Jenn!!
I can just see you bustin' a move and singing out loud as you embarass Tobey during karate practice. LOL
No shame in that ~ it's a smart person who learns to find joy in the simple things! What I do in those spare moments on the road or out & about is call my best friend on my cell. We email late at night, but don't have a lot of other time to spend on the phone. That's sheer bliss for me! :) :) :)
Post a Comment