4 of the 5 kids are sick and I will head to the pediatrician tomorrow. That means $140 in co-payments ($35 per kid) and another day off of work. They are running fevers of 101 and the boys say that their throats hurt. This has been an awful school year for sickness in our house. The kids have been sick so much more than usual. This is really the first time that B & B have gotten real sick. Poor Baylee has really awful looking eyes, and poor Brennyn is just so distraught to be ill...
Today, I run to CVS to pick up Motrin for the babies. I walk out and happen to glance at my front tire. I can see the steel showing! I bought the front tires just 11 months ago and just bought the two back ones two weeks ago. So, I head straight to NTB not wanting to risk another blow-out. 2 mores tires and a wheel alignment later, I walk out. Just $405 which brings my total for money put into the van to just over $700 in the past 3 weeks. Such a nice thing to have to deal with right after Christmas. I just love to see my tax rebate go to car repairs, doctor visits, meds and taekwondo. NOT!!!!
Enough is enough!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my! I (almost) don't know what to say! lol BLECH! Oh well, I am here for you to vent to, my dear ~ anytime!
(((Jenn))) ... I am going to stop and say a prayer for you right now that things will be looking up SOON! :) :) :)
OH GEEZ JENN!!! :o( *huge hugs* Talk about a week from hell!! I hope you have many wonderful weeks ahead of you!! I have many bad weeks, so bad that I thought I would lose it!! I will be thinking positive thoughts for you and your precious family in hopes that everything from here on out goes your way!! :o)
Post a Comment