Thursday, January 1, 2009



A new year! Good riddance to 2008. For me, the worst year of my life thus far. I am very happy to see it behind me and over. I look forward to 2009 and hope that it brings joy and happiness to my family as well as all those that we know.....

Resolutions.....Hmmmmmmm

Know what????

I am NOT making any! I always do and then I end up getting angry with myself for NOT following through with them. So, here is what I will do:

My one and only resolution for 2009 is to be THE BEST MOM THAT I CAN BE! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Anything else (like the weight loss resolution that I have made for the past 20 years or so) that I do achieve will be a nice bonus, but I will not put any pressure on myself.

Out with the old and in with the new!!!!

2 comments:

Care said...

Hi Jenn! Love your one and only resolution. :-) Hope this year is a much much better year for your.

Aimee said...

I'm right there with you, no resolutions for me! But I do wish your New Year to be a happy one and one of your bests ever! :o)