Friday, February 27, 2009

done Pictures, Images and Photos


I have decided that I am done. I will no longer burden friends with requests of prayer and positive thoughts. Time after time, I request that others do this for me and Tobey and it just seems like a waste of time and energy. My poor sweet son has been gifted with my misfortune. Why, I do not know? He seems to fall into the same hard luck that I have my entire life. I have tried over and over to see that it was not so and to hope that things would look up, but it is just painfully clear that it is true. Over the past 12.5 years, he has fallen into pretty much every bit of bad luck that he could possibly find and almost everything that can happen to a kid with SB has happened to him...

I just wish that I could discover why Tobey and I have to live lives of such turmoil?

3 comments:

Aimee said...

{{{{Jenn}}}} Oh Jenn...I know it doesn't seem fair! I just don't understand why some people have bad luck and some have all the luck? I seriousy hope Tobey's luck does a 360 and everything will start to go his way. I will continue to think positive thoughts for your precious little man.

Care said...

I'm sorry Jenn. I'll never understand why some people just can never catch a break - that just sucks for you and for Tobey. Thinking of you...

t said...

Responded on the board, but of course will continue to pray for you and your brave boy. God trusted him to you because He knows how capable you are.