Sunday, May 24, 2009

Throughout my diet journey, it has all been about the PANTS...

I began the whole thing in January in a size 24....

Here I am now....

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my newest pair which is a 12!!!!! I have about 30 pounds left in my ULTIMATE goal and only 8.5 left in my 100 pound goal...Progress is so nice!

5 comments:

t said...

WOW Jenn, you look awesome! I would not worry about finding a great guy either, any man would be lucky to have you.

Jenny H said...

OMG Jenn...you look amazing. I am so jealous! Congratulations!!!

Care said...

You look fabulous Jenn! Way to go!!!!!

Lori said...

Wow and Hurray! My sis and I would call that 2nd one a "cute butt shot"!

Way to Go, Lady!

Aimee said...

Look at your skinny bootay!!!! :o) Jenn you look fabulous!!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU! * HUGE HUGS *