Monday, December 6, 2010

My heart... :)

This weekend refueled my heart... :)

Call me strange, but a weekend with my children will do it for me. A few quality hours with my teens (when they are in a good mood), and hours and hours with my littles will do that for me. I am easy to please. No $$, no gifts. My kids. Plain and simple. Hugs, snuggles, games, cookies, popcorn and movies by the light of the Christmas tree, chats, lots of smiles... These are the things that FILL MY TANK! :)

Interesting thing is that I was so down on Friday as I was driving to work. I was flooded with emotion as I was thinking about the twins turning 4 and just something else that my Mom was missing. Just one of those moments that takes me by surprise but hits HARD. Spending quality time with my 5 blessings was just what I needed...

Photobucket

No comments: