
My Tobey...The teenage years are proving to be very rough with him. There are moments when I want to harm him. Other moments, I feel just terrible that he sees things the way that he does. Yes, his life is a bit tougher than others, but that does not give him the right to make everyone around him miserable. He needs to learn to take the hand that has been dealt to him and play it. I work so hard to help him achieve this.
He fights me in so many ways. He would be happy to do nothing for himself, never go to school and never leave home. Seriously. I am not sure why, but that is how he is. It frustrates me so. I try and tell him so many times how very lucky he is to have a NORMAL brain yet he seems to NOT care. Why?? I can't explain it. He can't explain it.
I love him with all my heart and will never give up. That is why I will keep on pushing and keep on pushing until one day yes one day, I break through and this kid of mine shows the world what he really had hidden in there....


No comments:
Post a Comment