I am usually good at dealing with the amount of stress that I have in my life. I always have been. Managing multiple things is what I do best. Honestly, who else could manage triplets and twins? Not many that I know...
However, I have wondered of late, what would happen? What would happen if I woke up one morning and decided that I was done for a while. I just wanted to lie crumpled in my bed and not face the world. Not at all! Hmmm. What would happen??
Don't think that the thought has not crossed my mind. It has, but I have always shoved it out as soon as one of those sweet 4 year-olds calls my name or comes in and greets me with a morning kiss. :) Yes, God has a way of showing me that I must push on. I just wish that there were moments when it did not have to be so hard....


No comments:
Post a Comment