Monday, February 21, 2011

I do LOVE nurses!

Photobucket


My closest friend is a nurse... I think that she is pretty swell:) I agree with most of her ideas and opinions and those that we do NOT agree on we can constructively discuss. We have the most healthy friendship that I have ever had...

Not just that. I really DO love nurses. This hospitalization has REALLY opened my eyes. I mean, I always knew that nurses do so MUCH more than doctors. BUT, this time I have seen and appreciate it. Tobey has been alone during the day while I work. That stinks! But, he has had such competent people looking after him...Does anyone know what a mind-ease that is? The women that care for him look after him like he is their own and truly CARE about him. They talk to him and if anything comes up that raises a flag, they are ON IT! This is ANOTHER reason that I have always preferred Hermann to Texas Childrens as we do NOT get that quality of care from the nurses there. They always seem too overworked...

1 comment:

Twin Mommy said...

Hey Teachers are pretty darn good people too!