It is starting to build up....
I need to find time to get some things taken care of. I am just NOT feeling right. It started about a year ago. Well, it started before that. It has been gradually getting worse since the twins were born. My cycles have gotten progressively worse since I had them. But, in the last year, they have gotten bad... :( Since I started at 13, I have NEVER missed a single one except the 2 times that I was pregnant. That was it! However, I missed one last year. It was odd. I also have had days vary from as small as 24 to as long as 31. It is just crazy!
Then, there are the UTIs. I NEVER had one in my life until about 2 years ago. Then, I think that I have had like 6 or 7 since....It is maddening and painful. I have NO reasoning as to WHY, and I am so frustrated!
Now, I can add headaches to the mix. In the past month, they have come back almost daily. I am taking my migraine meds like I am supposed to, yet I still seem to be getting break through headaches almost daily. They are not severe, and can be relieved with aspirin, but they are bad enough to be bothersome.... :(
Too many things to think about and stressing me out which I am SURE is NOT helping. I just need a moment to catch my breath long enough to get a few appointments in for myself which is just so hard to find....
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment