Thursday, September 15, 2011

The MOST wanted item. So far....

Photobucket

This is her....

Holly Sleighbells. Yes, she is rather strange looking. :P However, Baylee LOVES these dolls, and this one is apparently the most requested one for this holiday season!

I, being the smart mom I am, am trying to get a jump on the other moms and get a hold of her NOW. However, my efforts might be in vain as she is sold-out wherever I look... :( I am going to try for a while before I cave-in and pay what some of those people are asking on ebay... :( It unnerves me that people get a hold of 10 of these dolls and then turn around and sell them for DOUBLE (or MORE) The price! I know that it is supply and demand, but it is so cruel. SOME of us are on a budget... $25 is bad enough!

So, anyone out there... If you happen to see her, grab one for Miss Baylee! I WILL pay for you to ship her to me and you will make a little girl's Christmas!!!

No comments: