
The babies will be going to the lady down the street. My mom can no longer care for them as they have become too active and thus much too difficult for her. I had a friend come and stay with us for 12 weeks, but that has not worked out and now I am forced to find another alternative. While I like and trust this woman, my heart worries about how my sweet babies will adjust to this change. I worry about them so very much...


4 comments:
As a mom and a daycare provider I can understand your worry. I hope the experience is great for the twins. Sending you hugs! ~ Diane
Jenn...I understand! *hugs* I hope it all works out and your babes are in good hands. I'm sure they will be. Worrying simply shows how wonderful of a momma you are! :o)
ADORABLE PIC!!! B & B are way too precious!!
Awww, special hugs to you & your babies during this transition time... I will be thinking of y'all next week.
Ah Jen your babes will do just fine. You on the other hand....
Give them a big hug for me!
Post a Comment