so very grateful that I get a few hours every Friday (or every other Friday) to grab some me time. It is nothing big. I just catch a movie ot two with a friend, but that time away does me a world of good. I often get so caught up in being a mom, working full time, and keeping up with what needs to be done in this house that I feel so very overwhlemed. That few hours away gives me some time to just relax and focus on movies which also happen to be one of my favorite things!
Last night it was "National Treasure: Book of Secrets." It was an excellent movie. VERY good for a sequel which I am often afraid to see as they often cannot live up to the original. This was a very action-packed, mind-provoking film. A must for the collection...
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Jenn! I am so glad you are getting out and having some fun!! :o) I need to do some of that!! Good for you!!
Post a Comment