Sunday, June 8, 2008

A fun evening out!

Tonight, we headed over to my sister's church for a nice evening out. It was filled with water, slides, bouncy houses, and bubbles. Fun was had by all and the kids were POOPED when all was said and done....



This is GREAT!!!!



Watching the bubbbles....



ALWAYS observing. I would LOVE to know EXACTLY what she is thinking....

The big kids were no where to be found and having a BLAST! The only downer is the fact that I again confirmed how much I do like this church, but it so far away...

3 comments:

Aimee said...

How fun! Looks like the kiddos really had a blast!! :o) I'm looking forward to introducing bubbles to Hannah, I know she'll get a real kick out of them. :o)

Katrina said...

Thanks for inviting me! Eliana loves bubbles! looks like a blast!

t said...

Fun! It may be worth it to commute to the church if it that nice.