Brennyn just loves to say "uh-oh." It is his new key phrase. He says it when there is an actual accident and when he decides to throw things madly from his highchair. Well, tonight was a new experience. We were taking Ty to Football practice and all of a sudden Brennyn yells out "uh-oh." I look back when I stop at a light and see that he has his diaper open and his wiggy is at full alert! Oh yes, this was a cause for several more distressed uh-ohs all the way home. He was very distraught at the idea that he might have broken his wiggy. Poor little guy is having a tough time discovering life....
Boys will be boys, right?
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my... now that is way too funny!!! I love it!!! LMAO!!!
Hannah is into that "Uh oh" stuff too!!! hehehe
Post a Comment