Last night, A surprised me and took me to "The Melting Pot" which is my favorite fondue restaurant and a place that I RARELY get to eat at. After a delicious meal, we went to see "Sex in the City" which was a FABULOUS movie! It was a very nice way to end my miserable birthday....
Today, my sister surprised me with a fairly nice day. Besides the fact that most of the kids were being nasty, we had a pleasant get-together. Swimming, fish and shrimp on the grill, and even a delicious cake and "Happy Birthday" song.
It still hurts to be closer to 40 than 30 now...
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awww, that sounds wonderful! And, Jenn, I love ya and all, but you get NO sympathy from me about being closer to 40. None! Other than that, I'm so glad things turned a bit brighter for the rest of the weekend.
((( HUGS AND LOVE ))), girly girl.
I'm really glad you ended up enjoying your day after all! A did not let you down. Hope you enjoyed the movie as well.
Post a Comment