Today, we headed off to the LAST 2 places that we needed to hit before school started. H & H Music Store and Academy. H & H for the trombone for Tylor and euphonium mouthpiece for Tobey. We are now in the rent-to-own process for a $1000 trombone. It will take 3 years to pay and who even knows if it will be WHAT he wants to do?? Good thing is that we are not bound to the contract and can back out at any time. He WILL stick it out for this year at least and then he can decide. I feel that kids this age should know WHAT commitment is and actually adhere to it. Academy brought in the tennis shoes for the boys. 2 pairs for Tylor and 1 for Tobey. He only got 1 pair because he picks up his new braces in Sept. and I want to make sure that they fit over them before I buy 2 pairs.
This fall, we will have:
A trombone player

A euphonium player

A state champion 1st degree blackbelt working on his 2nd degree

A KYF Senior Varsity Cardinal football player

Oh yea. A Mom that works full time will be shuttling them to and from these locations while maintaining a household, cooking dinner, and finding time for 2 VERY rambunctious toddlers. We will also fit in the various doctors, therapists, and other things that come with 5 kids.
Life with 3 pre-teens and 2 toddlers...Always throws you for a loop....
1 comment:
I think it's great that your kids are playing musical instruments! :)I can imagine you will be very busy (not that you arlready are!)
with all their activities, appt.'s, etc. in the upcoming future! Kudos to you! You're a very strong & wonderful momma to your 5 beautiful kids.
Post a Comment