Friday, August 15, 2008

One of my favorite views....













I LOVE to see my kids at the beach....It seems to have such a calming effect on them...The kind of thing that soothes your soul....

I have to say that this is the PERFECT way to end my summer. If you have to head back to work, better to do it with THIS memory!

3 comments:

t said...

You are lucky to live near a beach, Jenn. And love the outfits, as always

Clara said...

OH, that top picture is just perfect! We drove to the beach yesterday - about an 80 minute trip from here...just to escape the 100 degree heat. OR beaches aren't good for swimming - too rugged, but we saw some sea lions and enjoyed the cool breezes!

Aimee said...

Adorable! I just love the first picture & I'm diggin' their swinsuits! I live about 2 hours from the beach, perhaps Hannah and I will start going next year. What an adorable bunch of kiddies you have Jenn!