
I am back to work. This is an awful time of year. On top of returning to work, I have to get my 3 pre-teens ready for junior high, run kids to and from extra-curricular activities, and manage everything else that is going on....
I wish that I had a different job this year, but I am still teaching at OMS. I am just so NOT "into" it. I need to pick myself up and get a better attitude. Otherwise, I am in for a long year!


2 comments:
I know you're not happy with your current job and would like a change but try to make the best of it and it might not be that bad. Hang tough, which you're very good at!
Cute comic! :o)
I hope you find another before next year! However it's good to have a job at all, so I hope you have a great bunch of kids that you can be an inspiration to.
Post a Comment