
Lately, I seem to be surrounded by it. Everywhere. Work, home and on the various boards that I post to. It is just a bit much. I can't help but feel as though my perspective has changed in regards to drama and life...
There is just too little time in life to spend it freaking out over stuff that really does NOT mean much. People that, in my opinion over-react to situations that they shouldn't, just waste valuable time. Time that could be used enjoying the little things. Things like family and the small things that we CANNOT get back once they are gone....
I just have had to make the choice to space myself from these situations. They are not good for my sanity/mental health. I seem to get sucked into these situations when I am around them. Then, I get all involved and into them. So, spacing myself from them is the only sensible thing to do...
Drama needs to move on...


No comments:
Post a Comment