Friday, May 13, 2011

I have NEVER been happier to see a FR I D A Y

I have had my share of sh*tty weeks. It happens. My life is just programmed that way. BUT, this week has been just BIZARRE! I could NOT wait for Friday to get here so that it would be over!

We started with the a/c. I had ants. Yes, I said ANTS in my a/c. They had gotten in there and eaten up my conducter. No, I have never heard of it before either, but I am told that it apparently DOES happen!

Then, I got a flat on the way home from the plastic surgeon on Wednesday. That in itself is NOT strange, BUT what was in the tire WAS. I had a AA battery completely pushed into my tire! Uh huh! They pulled that sucker out and showed it to me. Even the tire guys were a bit surprised. Apparently, they do not see that often..?? Go figure that Jennifer Pelzer would be the one to do that... Does NOT shock me ONE BIT!

So, needless to say, I need this week to be OVER!!!

Photobucket

No comments: