
When, I was getting migraines 3-5 days a week, I sought out my doctor for MUCH NEEDED help. His initial advice was that stress was a primary factor in my migraines and that I needed to reduce it to reduce my headaches. My triplets were 2 at the time. Ummm, that was NOT going to happen. So, I suggested that he try another option and we went the meds route... :(
I HATE stress. It shortens your life. I KNOW that. If I could alleviate the amount that I have, I would. BUT, there is just no road for me.
WHAT stresses me out???
Being an SMC, I have a bit more stress than your average Mom. NO ONE to help with the kids. When I am sick, I am still on. I have no one to take over. I do not have any family to help out like other folks that I know. The little bit of family that I do have does NOTHING for me in regards to help. I am TRULY ALONE.
Having 5 kids...I LOVE having kids. REALLY, I do! BUT, there are just so many daily stressors that come along with having lots of children. It is just HOW things go....
Tobey...My Tobey is my oldest and probably the child that I have bonded with the most. That said, he is also the child that causes me the MOST stress. All of his surgeries, procedures and doctor appointments have a way of wearing me thin. REALLY thin. Theire are moments when I honestly do not know whether or not I can physically make it through another day. The moments are so taxing and trying. I would not trade the kid for the world, but it is SO hard!
Taylar...Taylar is also a VERY stressful child to raise. Life for her is very difficult. Seeing her stuggle makes me very upset. NO mother wants to see her child struggle with day to day tasks. All I want is for my children to be happy and successful and when this is NOT happening, I am not happy or calm. Unfortunately, this is a common thing for Taylar which makes raising her VERY stressful... :(
2 sets of multiples...That bascially says it all. While multiples may seem "fun" to some, they are quite the challenge. Raising 2 sets at once has proven to be a bit of a challenge! Stress is an understatement when you have more than one child going through milestones at the same time. The teen years have amplified that to the nth degree!!!!
Working full-time...On top of everything that I have on my plate, I have a full-time job. While I LOVE my job, it can be stressful. I work with kids. That can be taxxing. When my kids at home are maxxing me out, the last thing that I want to do is come to work and deal with a few hundred more KIDS! There are so MANY times when I WISH that I could be with my kids and working causes me to NOT be. I miss moments and that upstes/stresses me out...
Adoption...This is a HUGE stressor for me right now. I still think of it ALL the time and just CANNOT give it up. Therefore, the stress that it invokes is HUMUNGOUS!
By BIGGEST stressor of all is $$$$$$$$. If I could have a

in the backyard, many of my problems would be solved! $$ would help make so many of the stressors in my life easier. My adoption would be a reality, my bills would not be so hard to figure out each month. Life would just be easier....
Whomever said $$ cannot buy happiness did not lead the life of a single mom of 5 kids. Because, I say this... Let me try and show you just HOW happy I can be with LOTS of $$!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment