Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The broken leg mystery solved....
Well, I could have sworn that Brennyn had a broken leg. I was just beside myself. the poor kid would not put his right leg down. Even when I held him, he kept pulling up his right leg. I was an inch away from calling the sitter and asking her if he fell or caught his leg...Then he pooped. Oh my word! That baby had one of the worst cases of diaper rash that I have ever seen! There were blisters on him and all. I slathered him up with Desitin and he started to walk. So, if you ever have a bad rash down there, remember that walking is just too hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yikes!!!! Owie!!! So far Hannah has had a nice white bottom but you never know what can happen!!! I will keep this in mind!! Glad to hear Brennyn is feeling better with a dab of Desitin! ;o)
Poor little guy :( Liam had this once and I had to take him to the doc twice. Finally what worked was soaking him in a baking soda bath 4 times a day and putting A&D on his tush.
Oh, no, poor baby... Have you seen the "Overnight Relief" Desitin with 40% strength zinc oxide? Really works fast.
I hope he's all better tonight! :) :) :)
Post a Comment