Just the nightly chaos that is our house...Ignore the messy messy living room...It gets crazy before the twinkies go to bed and we clean up...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the thoughts and feelings of one single momma to a set of triplets and twins!
5 comments:
I want to see the picture but it didn't come thru? I can imagine with 5 kiddies there can be more than a lot of chaos! hehehe
I can't see it either. But with only two my house is a tornado so I can imagine!
Oooo, I love it, my dear! Seeing them in action just made my day! :) LOL, wish I were there!
Just watched this! What a lively household you have! The twins are really growing up. I can remember when you found out you were pg with them and had your first u/s and discovered it was twins!
I agree with Lisa. Seeing them going, going was awesome. Such cute kids, Jenn.
Post a Comment