Every day I get up and out bed because I have to. Life should go one, right? I try so hard to just move on and surely things will get easier. Why is it that they don't? I want to just forget about all of this sorrow and go into the next phase of my life. I just can't. I am drowning and not sure if I can see the lifeboat. It is also 1 in the morning and I have an interview at 8 AM...So, off to bed...
Life MUST go on...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Aw, Jenn. (((HUGS))). And best of luck with the job interview.
Good luck on your interview Jenn! The courage is there. It might be a bit beaten and battered, but it is there. It shows every day in just getting through the day sometimes.
I agree, dear friend, you have FAR more courage than most people ~ and you're one of the strongest women I've ever encountered. Your devotion & dedication are immense! And you do it all with a spirit of *love*, which in my book means more than anything. Doesn't change the fact that the loss of your mom is still very fresh and the struggles & strains are just plain TOUGH. Time will smooth these turbulent days until they get fewer in number & severity.
I am in your corner... :)
Let us know how the interview went. I am thinking of you. Is this with a different place from the one you mentioned before? Take care, hon. It will take a long time to heal.
It was so nice to see you on Sunday at Ethan's birthday party. As I watched your children play and shuffle around, I am reminded of what a good mother you are...how much patience you have and how much love you share! The sorrow never goes away totally...the loss of a parent is hard for people to understand if they have never been there. You feel so alone. Jenn - stay strong and keep your chin up...easier said than done some days. However, loook into the eyes of your children and take a deep breath. Remember that their love will carry through the hard times. We love you very much!!
Jenn, you are still so very fresh from your loss. Truly healing takes many months. I know that is not easy to hear, but being realistic can help make you realize that you are not wrong to still feel bad, and that your deep grieving is normal. How could you not feel so terrible when you lost such a big part of your life. Many (((HUGS))) and wishes for luck at your interview.
I hope your interview went well!!
Hang in there Jenn, I know it has to be really hard for you! *hugs*
Thinking of ya!
Post a Comment